Which home remedies for cats are safe and effective for a feline urinary infection? Read on for the answer to this question.
Three Homeopathic Remedies For Uti In Cats
If you’ve ever used a homeopathic remedy for a bladder infection, you’ll know how well they work in relieving the painful burning, along with that feeling that you have to go again right away. Do homeopathic remedies for cats work as well? The answer is yes.
UTI-Free is a very popular homeopathic remedy for cat urinary tract infections. It’s an easy-to-use blend of three remedies that have been shown to support urinary health:
- Berberis vulg (3X) – Known for its positive effects on the urinary tract, it also supports a healthy immune system
- Cantharis (6C) – Soothes the bladder while promoting a healthy urine flow
- Staphysagris (6C)- Tones your pet’s urogenital system
These remedies work quickly to relieve the symptoms of cystitis in cats.
The Three Best Herbal Pet Remedies For Cat Urinary Infection
There are many herbal remedies for bladder infections in people. The top three are:
- Burdock – blood purifier and systemic cleanser. Known for helping to maintain kidney function
- Dandelion – although most people think of it as a weed, dandelion has a long history as an herbal healer. Loaded with vitamins, it helps to maintain fluid levels in the body and can help to balance blood sugar as well
- Cleavers – lymphatic cleanser and blood purifier which supports urinary function
These three healing herbs have been combined in PetAlive Kidney Support. This herbal pet remedy is in the form of an easy-to-use tincture. Click on this link now to learn how natural remedies for cats can help your pet.
Four Easy Ways You Can Support Feline Urinary Health
- Feed your kitty a high-quality canned food. Cats are meant to get most of their water from their food. This can’t happen if your pet eats dry food all the time.
- Your pet needs a steady supply of clean, fresh water, even if he doesn’t seem to drink very much.
- Each cat in the household should have his or her own litterbox. Cats don’t always share well. Keep the litterboxes clean and inviting.
- Every feline needs a couple of vigorous play sessions every day. Exercise will keep him healthy, and stimulate his bladder as well.
Don’t let feline urinary infection make your cat’s life miserable. Click on any link in this article to learn how natural remedies for cats can solve this problem.
- Cat Urinary Tract Infection – Will Your Cat Be A Victim? (yourcatcareguide.com)
- Solve Cat Urinary Problems With Holistic Cat Care (yourcatcareguide.com)